top of page
This window was the temporary East window (over the altar) at the time of the church's dedication. It was moved to the rear of the church when the Mothers' Window was put in place in 1926.
The dedication notes indicate that this is a Henry Wynd Young window and that it is an exact reproduction of the new window in St. Thomas' Church in New York.
Click or tap the image to enlarge it.
bottom of page